BOOT STRAIN RELIEF RJ45 GREY
Part No: BOOTGY
Stock No: AHP-709-5
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- Includes RJ-45 Cat 5e and grey snagless strain relief boot
- 5 pcs / pack
- 8p8c RJ 45 modular plug for Cat 5e and Cat6
- Boots prevent broken connector tabs and snagging while extending connector life
boots need to be placed onto the cable before both connector ends are
- The boots help to protect the modular plug body, especially
the latch tab, from external handling damage.
- The strain relief feature
on the boots helps to maintain the cable bend radius and limits
conductor movement inside of the connector that can lead to continuity
failures over time.
- Prevents broken connector tabs and snagging while extending connector life
- Strain relief boots help to minimize cable bends that can reduce data speed and result in data loss
- Dampens cable movement and vibrations that can result in premature connector failure
- Sized for Cat 5e and smaller diameter Cat 6 twisted pair cables
- boot Fits standard RJ-45 8P8C connectors
- Install and terminate RJ45 connector per connector instructions.
- Slide the strain relief boot over the back of connector so connector tab is partially covered by the hood dome of the boot.
- Strain relief Boots are reusable if cable is disassembled.
( Shipping Weight: 10 Grams )