PC OSCILLOSCPE KIT EDUCATIONAL
Part No: WSEDU09
Stock No: 2511-AF2
SKU No: 236513
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
$64.95 CAD SAVE $5
Stock may not be available at all store locations. Inventory quantites can change without notice.
Oscilloscopes are expensive and complicated instruments? Not this one!
Build your own oscilloscope and use your PC to display your measurements.
This small and easy to build kit has all the features of a full blown oscilloscope.
Kit comes complete with detailed instructions and test leads.
- bandwidth: DC to 200 kHz ± 3 dB
- input impedance: 100 kohm / 20 pF
- maximum input voltage: 30 V (AC + DC)
- time base: 10 µs to 500 ms per division
- input range: 100 mV to 5 V/division
- input sensitivity: 3 mV display resolution
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency…
- record length: 1k samples
- sampling frequency: 62.5 Hz to 1.5 MHz
- sample history function
- auto set-up function
- pre-trigger function : on 0.1 ms/div .. 500 ms/div ranges
- persistence options: Colour graded, Variable and Infinite
- spectrum analyser:
- frequency range: 0 .. 150 Hz to 75 kHz
- operating principle: FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT resolution: 512 lines
- transient recorder:
- timescale: 20 ms/div to 2000 s/div
- max. recording time: 9.4 h/screen
- automatic storage of data
- record and display of screens
- automatic recording for more than 1 year
- max. number of samples: 100/s
- min. number of samples: 1 sample/20 s
- general information:
- markers for: amplitude/voltage and frequency/time
- expert or basic mode selection in software
- input coupling: DC and AC
- 8 bit resolution
- storage of display and data
- power supply through USB: +/- 200 mA
- uses Microsoft® human interface device (HID) driver, no external driver required
- dimensions: 94 x 94 mm / 3.7 x 3.7"
- minimum system requirements:
- IBM compatible PC
- Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8* and 10
- SVGA display card (min. 1024 x 768)
- free USB port 1.1 or 2.0