MULTIMETER DIGITAL AUTO TRUERMS RES CAP VOLT FREQ DATA LOGGING
Part No: 289
Stock No: MJRM-428
SKU No: 236371
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Stock may not be available at all store locations. Inventory quantites can change without notice.
Models: Fluke 289 True-RMS Data Logging Multimeter
Fluke 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter
- 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter
- TL71 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- Batteries – 6 AA Installed
Fluke 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging
multimeter. This Fluke Connect-compatible DMM is designed to solve
complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution,
and electro-mechanical equipment. Let the 289 be your watchdog for
systems or processes while you are off doing other jobs. It provides the
ability to log data and graphically review up 10,000 recorded events
and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture. Zoom on trend provides a
14x zoom to view and analyze data—without needing a PC.
the 289 is Fluke Connect-compatible you can set it up with the ir3000 FC
wireless connector (sold separately) to communicate with your iOS and
Android smart devices through the Fluke Connect mobile app and monitor
readings from a remote location. Or you can share readings with your
team in an instant anytime, from anywhere with ShareLive™ video call. It
can help you solve problems faster and minimize downtime.
Other useful features:
- Provides up to a 14x zoom to view and analyze TrendCapture data in depth
a selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) to help display a steadier
reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Offers adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds to specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event
- Features a large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight
- Stores up to 15,000 recorded events so you can save multiple logging sessions before PC download is necessary
two-terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source
current, for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding
resistance or contact resistance
- Includes low pass filter for
accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on
adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
LoZ Volts, a low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost
voltages Recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power
- Features on-board help screens for measurement functions
- Includes a real-time clock to automatically time stamp saved readings
- Offers relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Provides True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measures up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Provides up to 100 mF capacitance range
- Records transients as fast as 250 μs with peak capture
- Includes premium test leads, alligator clips, and amp jack plugs
- Offers optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
with optional FlukeView forms to enable you to document, store and
analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert
them into professional-looking documents.
*Shipping charges will apply to this item
*Available for Canadian customers only