CRIMPER RJ45 & RJ11/12 PASS-THRU CAT7/CAT6/CAT5 FOR AGAB-8115 PL
Stock No: TAH-3549
SKU No: 261808
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
Stock may not be available at all store locations. Inventory quantites can change without notice.
- Cat5 Cat6 Cat7 Pass Through Crimper for RJ45 RJ12 RJ11 Network Connectors Cat5e Cat6a Shielded Modular Plugs Ethernet Cables Crimp Tool Black (Comes with Handy Punch Down Stripper Cutter)
- Compact Design Modular Crimper – 2/3 the size of traditional crimpers, one hand operation with rust resistant black oxide coated steel core. Recoil spring loaded ergonomic matte handle returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion helps you save time and effort. The compact size fits in any pocket, tool pouch and chest.
- Multi Modular Plugs Application – Fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice and data applications. Crimps RJ45 (8x8) (8P8C), RJ12 6-position (6x6) (6P6C), RJ11 4-position (6x4) (6P4C) and RJ11 2-position (6x2) (6P2C). Also works for RJ45 pass thru connectors with built-in pass through blade.
- Built for Shielded Network Connectors – Crimps RJ45 (Data) and RJ12 RJ11 (Voice) fixed die cavities, supports Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Ethernet STP/UTP cables, twisted pairs, phone, voice and data cables crimping. Specially design for Cat6a Cat7 shielded connectors and even crimp the metal clip on the plugs.
- Built-in Cat7 to Cat5 Switcher – Switch from Cat7 to Cat5 crimping by using a screwdriver to loosen then switch up or down to change the compression mode. Enables you to crimp both shielded CAT6a connectors as well as standard RJ45 connectors. The Cat7 mode stands for Cat7 shielded plugs crimping. Cat5 mode stands for Cat5e and Cat6 plugs crimping.